After Holden walked away, Griffon flicked the clothes that Johnny had bumped into and said, “You should have given him an S-member identity just now. That way, people from other families would join in to take revenge on him, and we could also breathe a sigh of relief…”
Griffon gave him a cold glance and said, “Johnny already has suspicions about me. At this point, if I were to give him a fake identity, wouldn’t that make my exposure even more obvious?”
Holden realized that his idea was too radical and quickly apologized, “I’m sorry, I didn’t think it through.”
Griffon raised his cold eyes and scanned them, “Why did you come to Blue Bay Island to find me? What do you want?”
Emelyn hesitantly spoke up, “We’re here to apologize for the kidnapping of Taya last time, but we didn’t expect to cause you trouble again.”
Because they came to apologize, they didn’t have any defenses up and ran into Johnny at the door. Fortunately, Grifsson stepped in to resolve the situation.
He said coldly, “I don’t need your apology. If there’s nothing else, don’t come looking for me again.”
After the man finished speaking, he got into the car and watched
it speed away. Emelyn and Holden exchanged a glance, and their relationship seemed to have become even more strained.
Inside the car, Griffon leaned back in his seat and wanted to rest for a while, but Johnny’s phone call came in like a nightmare, ringing incessantly.
Without being bothered, he reached out and pressed the answer button. Immediately, Johnny’s frantic and childish voice came through the phone:
“You guys have messed things up so much that I almost forgot the main point. You tell me where Zack is, or hand him over, otherwise I’ll come to your house every day and make a scene!”
Griffon put down his phone, exited the call interface, opened the message app, sent Zack’s location to Johnny, and hung up the phone without saying a word.
Johnny, whose call was cut off, was about to get angry when a message popped up with Zack’s location. His face changed slightly…
He thought it would take some effort to get Griffon to hand over Zack, but he didn’t expect it to be so simple?!
Oh well, never mind, let’s take Gigi to get revenge on Zack first!
As for S’s matter, he’ll come back to investigate after helping his sister get revenge!
After sending Johnny Zack’s location, Griffon sent a message to
Zack, who received the message, was a little nervous. To be honest, he was quite afraid of Gigi.
But he had to take responsibility for this.
So when Gigi kicked open the door with a group of people, Zack didn’t even move, just lifted his eyes and calmly watched her rush towards him.
The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson Chapter 1278
The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson Novel Full Episode
The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson SummaryTaya: Griffon Knight’s private jet landed at the airport at 7:00 p.m., just as the sun was starting to set, vivid orange and red giving way to the bright light of the moon. Within a half hour of his arrival, he requested that I be brought to his downtown penthouse. Per our contract, I must be thoroughly cleansed “inside and out” without any traces of perfume or makeup. As an Alpha, his senses were more perceptive than most other wolf shifters. I strictly followed his preferences and requirements, changed into freshly washed silk pajamas, and then went to the bedroom on the second floor. Griffon was sitting in front of the fire in his leather wingback chair, one ankle resting on his knee in a relaxed manner, flipping through a stack of documents. When I entered the room, he gave me a glance before placing the papers on the side table next to him. “Come here,” he demanded, his wolf flashing amber in his dark eyes for a second as he narrowed his gaze at me. A chill ran over my spine. His voice was gruff and emotionless, weighing heavily on my heart as it always did. I longed, just once, to hear something in his tone when he spoke to me. But he always maintained his powerful and mysterious aura, never giving an indication of what he was thinking or feeling. I didn’t dare to hesitate for a moment, worried that any delay might anger him. Keeping my head tilted down in deference to his formidable presence, my bare feet were silent on the plush carpet as I rushed over to him. As soon as I was at his side, he pulled me into his arms and onto his lap, lifting my chin with his large hand. He lowered his head and kissed my waiting lips aggressively, without any traces of the warmth I longed for. His tongue delved into my mouth, twisting around mine, and desire flowed through my body, pooling in my nether regions. Griffon might seem noble and restrained to his pack and other pack elites, but he showed no such thing when it came to s*x. He was never restrained, never tender with me. No sweet talk, no soft kisses. Just hunger, desire, s*x. Description of Novels Title: The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson Author: Caesar Erickson Rating: 9.3 (Very Good) Genre: Romance Language: English Read Online Format Pages: Onging Where to read: Noveljk.com
What is the best time to read The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson Novel?The best time to read a novel depends mainly on your personal preferences and your schedule. However, here are some suggestions:
- Before bed: Many people find that reading a The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson novel before bed is a relaxing and enjoyable way to unwind. It can help you transition from the hectic of the day to a calmer and more peaceful state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- During Quiet Hours: Pick a time when you have a few uninterrupted quiet hours available. This could be early in the morning, a quiet evening, or anytime you can create a calm environment without distractions.
- While commuting or traveling: If you have to commute or are on a trip, reading a The Billionaire Alpha’s Contract Lover by Caesar Erickson novel can be a great way to pass the time. Whether on a train, bus or plane, it gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different world and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Leisure time: Dedicate specific moments of free time to reading. It can be during the weekends, holidays or any free time you have throughout the day. Setting designated reading periods allows you to fully immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the experience.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, choose a time that suits your personal preferences and habits. Some people prefer to read in the morning to start the day with a positive and enriching activity, while others find that reading at night is more conducive to relaxation. Find the time that works best for you and fits into your routine.